Thursday, January 26, 2017

Z-fold card design

I have been fascinated with the z fold card in the past two months. I just feel it's a design which makes the most of the landscape facade of the card which enable me to put more texture and dimension on to the entire card. For a more wordy message I would recommend to use the widest back part of the card. As a blank card, a letter or note can also be written on that space.
So with occasions such as retirement, birthday and many more events, I will be able to create a complete scene to compliment the occasion. 
Here are some of the most recent cards I've created. I hope I can provide you some inspiration. 
A retirement card, the widest back part of the card was used to write the farewell note for the recipient.


A birthday card, which shows dainty flower print and embellished with miniature butterflies to give it the third dimension.


No comments:

Post a Comment