Sunday, January 11, 2015

Golden years wedding anniversary card

My inspiration in the last few days is golden years for  wedding anniversary. Isn't it great to see a couple sees it through for better or for worse as they have sealed their love with the commitment to be for each other.
This special occasion calls for a special card and the card has to be......... the exploding box.
The dimension of the box is 6 x 6 x 6 inches. Just wanted to be different and instead of using gold or yellow I used tangerine colour as the main colour to bring the bits of trimming out. I have put together the card using various stamps and punches from Stampin' Up! products. There was no set design, the outcome was developed as it was being put together. 
So here it is .........





I hope this will give you an inspiration to make that special occasion the special touch! 
Visit my RCH Creation Facebook page to attend my workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment