Sunday, February 15, 2015

Invitation card and thank you card set

It is always great to get and invite and receive a matching thank you card after. So the challenge is how to make the two cards compliment with each other. 
I decided to use the painted petal set at it is a versatile stamp set that will enable me to compose a design that can be simplified or embellished to show the flow in the two cards. 
The envelop for the thank you was constructed using the envelop punch board while the envelop for the invitation book marker was made using the traditional envelop with template.  And to make the set more special, I decided to make a box to hold the 2 sets of card as one set. The set contains six invitations with envelops and six thank you cards with envelop.







If interested to get your hands in this set, I accept commissioned work to your required design with a free consultation to tease out your ideas out.
Contact me through my RCH Creation Facebook Pages link.

No comments:

Post a Comment