Friday, March 13, 2015

Serenity in white vellum

I have always wanted to emboss on a white vellum. The challenge however has always been the occasion for which this finished product is most suitable for. It also has occurred to me that occasion for a reason to emboss a white vellum is just a weak justification for embossing white on a white vellum could be a dramatic effect for any project I make. 
My inspiration for this project is the sad news of the lose of the mother of the field office staff member at our regional Union field office. Expressing sympathy and feel the emptiness experienced by others has clearly been expressed in this card by putting together a somewhat 3d bouquet. I am so happy with the outcome and will,certainly be making more embossing on a white vellum.
See the gorgeous card in its most serene 

No comments:

Post a Comment