Thursday, April 9, 2015

Planter Card

What makes you creative on a rainy dreary day like today? 
I sat staring on my vellum paper, stamp pads, floral stamps and some finished cards hoping to get something to start me off.  Pulled out some card stock for a card I haven't quite work out what it could be.  Then decided to take a brown card stock and stamped it with the wood grain. And so I decided to create a card in a box. This time it's going to be card in a box but with no fold down bits as it's going to be a planter. 
And the creativity kicked in, leaves, embossed flower in white, and embossed butterfly in black pearl.
So here it is, 



How cool this is. I can explore more on this creation next time and it will be crunched punch vellum flower. So watch the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment