Saturday, June 10, 2017

Booklet card

The It's been a while since I posted a new card design. Just workload and sporting requirements had been all over the place.
In saying that I've  had a chance to check Pinterest and Stampin Connection on what's hot. This card design is in at the moment and so I decided to give it a go. I think this looks pretty cool. It however uses a lot of cardstock because of the layering in the design itself. Maybe this can be modified depending on your own criteria and what other specifications you desire. 


The card folded up which fits into a standard card envelop.


The card opened up. This is card will provide plenty of space for messages and signatures as this is a leaving card.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I had fun making the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment