Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cascading card

Another reason to make a card is lurking around the corner. So once again I'm faced with design challenge for another special birthday. Siîting by my work bench , half awake, vision of a card in a box with a difference keeps popping into my mind. With a scrap paper and the thought of a card in a box in mind, I dicier it will be have to be a cascading card. It gives me the card in the box idea and it also gives me plenty of space at the back for others to sign the card.
The making is about to start, but what colour is most fitting. A shade of pink and coral has gone it. 
The putting together of the flowers and leaves was so pleasurable as I can see how the card appearance kept on changing. I'm pleased of the result and will definitely make this card again.










No comments:

Post a Comment