Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Challenge design!

So what can I come up with?
The brief: use at least two of the following punches: pansy flower, fun flower, sweetheart , and heart border.
Sounds easy but how is hall I put together something that is different from the extra ordinary and common design. So here we go, pansy flower, sweetheart and heart border it is. Originally I though of an easel card but settled for a trifold design.  To shape the overlapping pieces I stamps the flower shop and cut around it. Stamped flowers and punched them our to use as over lay and used sweetheart punch to shape up leaves. The front light side of the card was punched with heart border to give that see through effect. And so here it is.





I hope this also gives you an inspiration on how to create a card of similar layout. Have fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment