Saturday, July 15, 2017

Flower pop up card, the finale

I am feeling accomplished having made two versions of the flower pot pop up card. This time I now exactly know what to do and here is so pleased with the final fine tuned design.
I was running out of colour to choose from but the marble cardstock from the travellers designer set gave me the inspiration. I used the off white cardstock for the base. I stamped a brown cardstock with the wood grain in black to get the timber effect for my pot.  The tab was positioned on the top base of the pot and this tilts the pot upwards. I have changed the distance of the notch in the lattice, making the two notches equidistant from the centre of the strips. This make the lattice well spaced and more easy to fill up with the flower parts. 
I have made this card so stunning and was so impressed on how i have managed to improvise yet it is just as good as not having the thinlit.

The front of the card.
The card opens up vertically with sentiments on both pages.
A closer look on how the flowers are attached so it appears to drape down the timber grained pot.



No comments:

Post a Comment