Thursday, July 20, 2017

Light of hope

I am still in the creativity mood before I get busy back at school for the coming term. I have been taking advantage of my free time to create more cards while my mind is still at the designing mood.
This time I have made used of the high tide stamp set. So what an inspiration to make a card using this set on a stormy day with dark sky around. Although the sky is looking grey outside, I want to express the need for the recipient of this card that light can always show a glimmer of hope. 
The design kind have evolved as a recue to the misattached insert into the twisted panel card design. I don't like to throw away part of the card if I change the design. I always like to save it by recreating a card using a different design.
So from the inset, it now becomes a pup up card showing a landscape scenery for a windy stormy beach scene with a light house. The colour used is the sandy slate to make the scene realistic.
So here is the front of the card,

And here is the inside of the pop up card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment